- MIG Torch
- Earth Clamp with Cable
- Gas House with Clamp
Guidlines based materials
|Base Material||Welding method||Wire Diameter (dia)||Current Range (A)||Applicable Model|
|All Types of Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Low-alloy Steel||
- High efficiency and energy savings; its power usage efficiency is up to 80 — 85%, its power factor is up to 0.93; and the energy consumption saving is up to 1/3 in total by comparison to the transformer welder.
- Digital display, current & voltage preset function.
- Continuous adjustment function of the welding current voltage with a sufficient wide adjustment range.
- Capable of forming a good seam shape in the opposite side while making a backing weld.
- Adapted an instant wire feeding circuit design, much more stable in wire feeding, capable of achieving highly stable wire feeding
|Parameter||MIG 250 AMPS 1 PHASE MOSFET|
|Input Voltage (V)||AC415V±15%|
|Rated input power capacity (A) MMA/TIG||8.5|
|Output input range (A)||50-250|
|Output Voltage Adjustment (V)||26.5|
|Wire feeding speed (m/min)||2.5-18|
|Duty Cycle (%))||60|
|Type of wire feeder||split|
|Shell Protection Class||IP21|
|Overall Dimension (inch)||14.5x6x9|