- MIG Torch
- Earth Clamp with Cable
- Gas Hose with clamp
- ARC Holder with Cable
Guidlines based materials
|Base Material||Welding Method||Wire diameter (dia)||Current Range (A)||Applicable Model|
|All Types of Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Low-alloy Steel||
CO2 / MAG
- High efficiency and energy savings; its power usage efficiency is up to 80 — 85%, its power factor is up to 0.93; and the energy consumption saving is up to 1/3 in total by comparison to the transformer welder.
- Digital display, current & voltage preset function.
- Continuous adjustment function of the welding current voltage with a sufficient wide adjustment range.
- Capable of forming a good seam shape in the opposite side while making a backing weld.
- Adapted an instant wire feeding circuit design, much more stable in wire feeding, capable of achieving highly stable wire feeding
|Parameter||MIG-MAG 630I Modular|
|Input Voltage||AC380V +- 15% 3P|
|Related Input Current||MIG 55A ARC 54.8A|
|Open Circut Voltage||72V|
|Related Input Power||MIG 36.2 KVA ARC 36KVA|
|Current Range||MIG 100-630A, ARC 63-630A|
|Wire Feeding Mechanism||External|
|Wire Diameter||0.8-1.6 mm|