- MIG Torch
- Earth Clamp with Cable
- Gas Hose with Clamp
- ARC Holder with Cable
Guidlines based materials
|Base Material||Welding Method||Wire diameter (dia)||Current Range (A)||Applicable Model|
|All Types of Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Low-alloy Steel||
- High efficiency and energy savings; its power usage efficiency is up to 80 — 85%, its power factor is up to 0.93; and the energy consumption saving is up to 1/3 in total by comparison to the transformer welder.
- Digital display, current & voltage preset function.
- Continuous adjustment function of the welding current voltage with a sufficient wide adjustment range.
- Capable of forming a good seam shape in the opposite side while making a backing weld.
- Adapted an instant wire feeding circuit design, much more stable in wire feeding, capable of achieving highly stable wire feeding
|Parameter||MIG - MAG / ARC 400 AMPS I Modualar IGBT|
|Input Voltage (V)||AC415V±15%|
|Rated input power capacity (A) MMA/TIG||14|
|Output input range (A)||50-400|
|Output Voltage Adjustment (V)||31.5|
|Wire feeding speed (m/min)||3.0-24|
|Duty Cycle (%))||60|
|Type of wire feeder||split|
|Shell Protection Class||IP21|
|Overall Dimension (inch)||21x5x11|