- TIG Torch
- Earth Clamp with Cable
- ARC Holder with Cable
Guidlines based materials
|Base Material||Plate Thickness (mm)||Welding rod/Carbon rod (dia)||Current Range (A)||Applicable Model|
|All Types of Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Low-alloy Steel||
1.6 - 3.2
20 - 200
- Designed in the advanced inverter technology with high working frequency; small, light and very convenient to carry on.
- High-Frequency Increased-Voltage & Pulse Hot Arc Ignition Design; Excellent Ignition Performance With Sufficient Welding Current.
- Over Voltage & Over Current Auto-Protection Functions.
- Wide range of welding voltage, strong adaptability as to the power supply with high duty cycle, especially adaptable to a continuous working operation.
- Well organized structure, built through excellent manufacturing processes, reliable, durable and easy to maintain.
- Adaptable to the welding application on the stainless steels, carbon steels and coppers etc.
|Parameter||TIG 200 Pulse Mosfet|
|Power Voltage (V)||AC230V±15%|
|Rated input power capacity (KVA)||6/6|
|Rated input Current (A) MMA/TIG||43/28|
|No-load Voltage (V)||56V|
|Current adjust range (A)||7-200|
|Rated output Current (A)||28|
|Duty Cycle (%))||60|
|No-load Power (W)||40W|
|Shell Protection Class||IP21|
|Overall Dimension (mm)||15.5x6x12|
|Welding rod diameter||1.6 - 3.2|
|Welding plate thickness||2.0-6.0|